About the company
Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designs, manufactures and distributes building and high-performance materials, providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection.
Saint-Gobain Sweden AB is the company behind the brands Dalapro, Gyproc, ISOVER and Weber. The company is part of the French Saint-Gobain Group, with about 180 000 employees. In Sweden more than 800 employees contributes to a turnover of around SEK 3 billion. Today Saint-Gobain employ 13,000 people across 100 businesses in the Nordic and Baltic region. For more information, please visit www.isover.se and www.saintgobain.com.
ISOVER with headquarters in Billesholm, outside Helsingborg, has approximately 380 employees.
ISOVER in Billesholm is going through a major change. Half of the Management team is totally new. They have the assignment to shape the organization and culture ready for a strong future. ISOVER is facing several really big projects. It is projects related to upgrades of the internal processes, investment projects with the manufacturing systems and upgrades related to the facility and the warehouse area (150 000 m2).
For this to succeed we need to complement the existing competent staff with new people who has the experience and will to join us, bringing our organisation to the next level.
The job and the responsibilities
Supply Planning Manager will be a part of ISOVER:s newly formed Supply Chain organisation and you report directly to the Supply Chain Manager at the site. In your role you will be responsible for the main planning (demand), production planning and the procurement of materials from suppliers regarding ISOVERs factory in Billesholm. Your job will be to plan and execute various changes and improvements in the departments way of work and system use (SAP). You lead your team of 3-5 persons in setting the performance and development objectives (KPIs). There are great potentials in improving inventory control, daily steering meetings, improving Purchasing to Pay process, material planning and customer satisfaction overall.
In order to optimize supply and ensure that the right follow up actions are triggered; you and your team keep close contacts with multiple stakeholders. The main stakeholders are Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and our central Strategic Sourcing team.
Looking at work tasks, here are some more …
- At a daily basis, be an active part in coaching, educating and improving the planning process with the objective to succeed service level targets at a minimized supply chain cost and inventory levels within S&OP rules and operations constraints.
- Being an expert and support with the work in the planning modules SAP/R10
- Convening and facilitator for the main planning process regarding Demand and Supply planning
- Facilitate daily steering meetings according to Saint-Gobain WCM standard
- Participate in the WCM pillar regarding Customer Focus & Services
- Some travelling can be expected, approximately 5 %
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Supply Chain Management, Industrial economics, Mechanical Engineering etc.
- Minimum five years of qualified experience working with material planning in SAP and documented success in implementing new and successful routines and way of work
- At least one-year experience in managing others, as manager or project manager
- You being an expert in SAP is a demand!
- Since Saint-Gobain work with World Class Manufacturing, we believe you have an experience working with LEAN/WCM or equivalent methods focusing at continuous improvements in a structured and systematic way.
- Fluent in English and Swedish is mandatory, French or German is a plus.
- Finally, looking at the” nice to have”. Background from process industry is another plus
Who are we looking for?
For starters, you really need to love working with change management of operational processes turning performance into cash savings, so this are indeed an interesting journey for the right person. However, if you don´t have the overall skillset – knowledge, experience, energy, analytical and interpersonal skills as a manager that people listen to and want to follow – this will be so much harder.
Looking at your background we can sum it up like this;
How do I apply for this position?
This recruitment is handled by Macavoy, and you apply with an updated CV or LinkedIn profile via www.macavoy.se. We will work with a continuous selection So, please send your application without delay. If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to call, Markus Holmgren 0735-195481.
We look forward to your application!
Macavoy is the small recruiting agency working with the big competencies. We are specialized in recruiting managers, project managers and specialist within Engineering. Read more about us on www.macavoy.se and follow us at LinkedIn to find out what´s happening.